The Grind this time proposes a Master at Arms tournament, no more jokes, no support from your fellows.. this time you will have to go it alone.
-GAME: GEARS OF WAR: JUDGMENT
-WHEN: June 1st from 3pm US EST.
-WHERE: Online and streamed live from —>>> twitch.tv/thegrindesports
-ENTRY: $5 entry fee, paid via Paypal to -> firstname.lastname@example.org (pls make sure you attach your correct GamerTag in the pmt msg as this is your signup)
-SIGNUP: Via Paypal when you pay for your pass, by attaching a message with your correct GamerTag.
SIGNUP CLOSES THURSDAY 30th MAY at Midnight PST
1st – $175
2nd – $50
3rd – $25
THIS WILL BE NEUTRAL HOSTED FROM A USA CONNECTION, WHILE INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS ARE WELCOME, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS
********************** SETTINGS **********************
Players will be placed in groups of 4, top 4 players from each match will progress through to the next round.
GAMETYPE: Master at Arms
Round 1 Boneyard
Round 2 Haven
Round 3 Blood Drive
Round 4 Streets
Goal Score 25
Number of Bots: 0
The Grind Esports Gears of War: Judgment Official MAA Rules
Master At Arms
• Single Elimination
• Goal Score: 25
• Number of Bots: 0
• Map Selection: R1 Boneyard, R2 Haven, R3 Blood Drive, R4 Streets
1. Master at Arms will be neutral hosted.
2. No exploits/glitches will be tolerated. If you are caught doing any exploits/glitches you will be warned once and if it happens again you will automatically forfeit.
3. Players will be placed in groups of 4 labelled Groups A-Z. The top 4 players from each match will progress to the next round. Your group roster and possible group name will change from one round to the next, the round by round group rosters will appear on the Binary Beast site, and will be updated as the tournament progresses.
1. No warm-up or practice games are permitted once the match’s first game has begun.
2. Players have 10 minutes to join after game invites are sent. Failure to join during this time will result in a player forfeit.
3. Matches will be streamed at the discretion of The Grind Esports, we will however, endeavour to stream every match.
4. All players should be online and ready to play at least 10 minutes before the competition is scheduled to start at the beginning of the day.
5. You will be invited to the game by your neutral host. This person will either referee your match or invite a Referee to spectate.
Hosting & Connection Issues
1. In the event a player lags out from a match within 60 seconds of the match beginning, a match can be halted and restarted. Players have 5 minutes to re-join the lobby or they forfeit.
2. Restarts will be at the discretion of the referees.
3. Forced lagouts (through deliberate power cuts) will be deemed as cheating and may result in banning from the competition.
4. All neutral hosts have been selected due to their superior connections by The Grind Esports based on Speed tests. Should a player have connection issues with a host, they will be given the option to test ONE other host connection. The match host will be decided between the two host options by majority vote from the players.
Referees & Conduct
1. Referees can be contacted via TheGrindEsports xbox live account friends list.
2. You must add TheGrindEsports GT to your friends list prior to the tournament. Tournament staff will be available through this Gamertag for the duration of the tournament to address any issues.
3. If a referee is called into a Game Lobby, players must keep them un-muted at all times. Failure to respond to a referee’s statement regarding a ruling implies that players understand and agree with said ruling.
4. Verbal abuse of a referee may result in a ban from the current/and/or future online or LAN competition(s).
5. Excessive disagreeing or arguing with a referees ruling will result in a warning, if the abuse persists the involved players will be disqualified from the tournament.
6. The Grind Esports referees decisions are FINAL and they uphold the right to overrule any existing rule if the situation calls for it.
7. Unsportsmanlike behaviour and verbal abuse to other players will not be tolerated. Punishable behaviour includes, but is not limited to excessive use of foul or degrading language. Failure to comply may result in a ban from the current and/or future competition(s).
1) A referee will spectate every match. The referee will record the Gamertag’s of the top 4 players from each match, and will report these results on your behalf.
Tp V BbAcK V Dw
Aus O Flow
Good luck gearheads!
Source e details: binarybeast.com